Skip to content

Consumer Confidence Reports

What is a consumer confidence report?

Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs) are also known as Water Quality Reports. They give you information about the quality of your drinking water. All community water suppliers must provide CCRs to their customers by mail or online.

You can find your CCR at the links below.  If you’d like a printed copy mailed to you, submit a request here.


Franklin County

York County

Request a printed consumer confidence report.

Consumer Confidence Report Request Form

Would you like The York Water Company to mail you a printed copy of this year’s Consumer Confidence Report? Fill out this form to request your report.

Full Name
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.