The York Water Company has contracted with VEPO CrossConnex to administer their cross connection control/backflow tracking program.
- Beginning May 1, 2022, all annual backflow assembly test reports must be submitted electronically via the VEPO CrossConnex Mobile Application which can be downloaded at the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android devices. If you prefer, test data can also be entered from any PC by visiting vepocc.com and following the directions for creating a tester account.
- Please make sure to obtain the VEPO CrossConnex (VCC) Number from your customer. The VCC# will be needed to access your customer’s records.
- York Water Company is requiring every customer to submit their backflow test by the test due date on the customer letter.
- If you need help setting up your profile with VEPO CrossConnex after downloading the application, or have any technical questions regarding the software, please call 877-860-2776 for assistance.
- Educational videos on how to set up and use the app can be found at vepocrossconnex.com.
- Please be sure your credentials are up to date. Each tester must have a Pennsylvania certified backflow tester license.
A key provision with the new procedures will be a filing fee that you, the contractor, will pay at the time of the backflow report submittal via the VEPO CrossConnex mobile application.
- The filing fee for backflow assemblies is $15.00 per test report.
- Beginning May 1, 2022, all reports must be filed with the applicable filing fees.
- The fee is per backflow assembly test report submitted.
- The fee is paid by the credit card used to establish your account.
There will be many benefits for you with this new program. Our goal is to be completely paperless in the coming years. Once established, test due notices will be emailed to both the tester of record and the owner. The company name and the phone number of the tester of record will also be listed on the customer notice, helping customers reach you quickly.
For any questions outside the test form submission process, you can call Kelly Messersmith at 717-718-2972 or Rachel Clineburg at 717-718-7555.
Thank you for your assistance in getting this program established and for helping to ensure the safety of York Water Company drinking water. Please contact VEPO at (877) 860-2776 or at email@example.com with any technical questions on how to use the software.