Did you know that you are responsible for any maintenance on the water service line from our shut-off valve at the curb line into your house?
Although infrequent, when there is a problem on your service line, it could cost over $2,000 to repair and may restrict your access to the water for the days it takes for you to contact a plumber, schedule and then get the repairs made.
Over the years we’ve been asked by our customers to provide a voluntary program where York Water would assist with those repairs. We are now offering this “peace of mind” program to our customers for a small monthly fee of $5, or, if you sign up for a full year, it’s $55 (like receiving a month free!)Download Application Terms & Conditions
Note: You must have Adobe Acrobat to view these documents. Get it here
Benefits of the program:
- What is covered:
- Repair/replace the leaking or broken service line
- Repair/replace driveways, sidewalks, or lawn areas that are disturbed during covered repairs
- Costs covered per year: up to $3,000
- 12 month guarantee on all work performed
- No deductibles
- No special numbers to call, just call into our office or 24-hour emergency number
- We partner with local plumbers who live in our area and can respond quickly to your needs
$5, or pay for the full year, upfront, and only pay $55 (a $5 savings!)
Again, this is a voluntary program. Not only does it cover all costs for a typical homeowner’s service line repair or replacement, but it gives you peace of mind with one phone call to The York Water Company!