Cynthia A. Dotzel named as new Board Chair on May 3, 2021
The York Water Company (Nasdaq: YORW) announced the election of Cynthia A. Dotzel, CPA, as its new board chair during the May 3rd board reorganization meeting. Dotzel succeeds George W. Hodges, who served as chair since 2010. She is the first female chair in York Water’s 205-year history.
- Press Release: The York Water Company names Cynthia Dotzel as new board chair
- Cynthia A. Dotzel Headshot
- Photo of Cynthia A. Dotzel and George W. Hodges in Board Room at 130 East Market Street
- Photo of Cynthia A. Dotzel and George W. Hodges with Historic Ceiling at 130 East Market Street
- Video Clip: How has your professional background and being an entrepreneur prepared you for board roles at York Water?
- Video Clip: You live in York, do business in this community and are now leading the board of its oldest active company and the oldest investor-owned public utility in the nation. What does this moment mean to you?
- Video Clip: How has your current role on the board prepared you for responsibilities of chair?
- Video Clip: What is your top priority as newly elected board chair?
- Video Clip: York Water has a long history of gender diversity on its board and on its leadership team. How has that helped support the company’s growth and continued success?
- Video Clip: What advice do you have for entrepreneurs, especially women, who are looking to use their professional backgrounds and skillsets to help advance the mission of companies like York Water and serve on boards?